Join LVCC for Collier County’s 2019 Give Where You Live event!
Click here to visit LVCC’s Give Where You Live donation page
This 24-hour online event is a great way to get our community excited about giving locally, and an amazing opportunity to raise funds to help us enhance the lives of our students and their families by improving their English skills.
How can you help?
- Donate online during the 24-hour window
- Click below between noon on February 20 and noon on February 21 to donate.
- Or, visit givewhereyoulivecollier.org and make a donation to LVCC.
- You will have 24 hours to make your donation, and all giving will end at 12 p.m. on February 21.
- Donate by check
- All checks must be made payable to The Community Foundation of Collier County (CFCC), and dated February 20, 2019.
- Please date the check February 20, 2019, and write FOR LVCC in the memo space.
- Donations can be mailed to our office early, but must arrive by February 20.
- Donate stocks or advised funds
- To learn more about donating stocks or advised funds, please contact our office at 239-262-4448.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us at 239-262-4448 or firstname.lastname@example.org.