Communication is key to success in all areas of life, especially in business.
Improved English communication skills enable employees to effectively carry out their role in the workplace by building self-confidence and expanding career opportunities. In turn, the business:
- IMPROVES CUSTOMER RELATIONS
- IMPROVES JOB SAFETY
- MINIMIZES EMPLOYEE TURNOVER
- TRAINS STAFF WITH BETTER RESULTS
LVCC’s Workplace Literacy tutors work with non-native speakers employed by Collier County companies and small businesses to help them learn English.
- Classes are held once or twice a week
- Focus is on all levels of English communication skills
- Course work based on Florida Department of Education framework
- Lessons specifically designed to meet the needs of the business
- Pre/post assessment conducted